Young People are Coming Out onto Pitch! Sports-Focused Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for youth
Project Number: 2018-1-PL01-KA205-050043
• Mobile Adventure Sp. Zo.O.
• Fundacion Unıversitarıa San Antonio
• Eyropaiko Institoyto Topikhs Anaptykshs
The overall objective of SPINENT is to contribute to innovative approaches to youth sport entrepreneurship through attractive resources and training programs in line with individual needs and expectations. Also, the overall objective of SPINENT is to contribute to encourage greater allocation of financial resources for sport innovation through long-term positive impact on related participants and organisations.
The direct target group of the project is young groups (18-30 aged) including at risk for social exclusion (unemployed young people, early school leavers, young people who are out of the education and labor market, young refugees etc.) in participant countries. The final beneficiaries of the project are young entrepreneurs, youth workers/educators, youth organisations, start-ups, accelerators and incubation centers, innovation and technology centers/networks, universities and research centers and investors across the Europe.
The special purpose of the SPINENT is;
• To support competition and employment in the sports industry in EU by using ICT-based methodologies,
• To ensure the development and testing of innovative applications for the youth entrepreneurship at the local and European level for the sport sector,
• To combat youth unemployment and social exclusion through outputs that will be tailored to the needs of young people at risk.
Our project supports young entrepreneurship through the intellectual outputs to be produced and their impacts that will occur in the target group.
The Intellectual Output-1 (O-1: An Interactive Guide and Toolkit on Sport Technological Entrepreneurship for Young People aged 18-30), which will be developed in our project, is aimed directly at young people to support their entrepreneur mind-set and self-employment.
This Guide and Toolkit will be prepared for young people to help them understand the process of starting a company around a sport innovation. The Guide will provide information and understanding for young people about the resources in the ecosystem of entrepreneurship in the sport industry.
In addition, our project will also develop an intellectual output (IO-2: ICT-Based Sport-Oriented Technological Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management Training Course) for young people to gain the entrepreneurship skills needed by the sports industry. Outputs of the project will provide open digital educational resources to enable them to develop their entrepreneurship and innovation management skills.
The project will focus on the needs of young people, especially those facing social exclusion, while addressing all young people;
• unemployed young people,
• young people who are out of the education and labor market due to some problems,
• young people at risk of marginalization and those with a migrant background, including newly comers.