Key Action: KA1-Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: KA105-Youth mobility
Project Number: 2019-1-DK01-KA105-059985
• Denmark (Randers Produktionshøjskole)
• France (Asociatia Pas Alternativ)
• Italy (Associazione Promozione Sociale Lafenice Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistic)
• Romania (Asociatia Pas Alternativ)
• Poland (Mobile Adventure SP. ZO.O.)
‘Outdoor Hygge’ is a youth exchange aiming to enhance the participation of young people with fewer opportunities in our society, by engaging them in outdoor activities fostering their physical and mental health.
The youth exchange based upon the theme Nordic outdoor life and sustainability. There will be focus on simple living, with accommodation in the open air in different ways; participants primarily will sleep in a tent, but during the week there is possibility to stay in a hammock or lavvu.
The Youth exchange will take place in Randers 12 – 25 June 2019 (including travel days).
The Objectives of the project are:
• To share how nature is used in non-formal education in the partner countries and reflect upon similarities/differences
• To make participants acknowledge the value of sustainable use of nature
• To reflect upon the physical and mental benefits of being in nature and simple living
• To empower young people with fewer opportunities, by providing a safe environment for them to gain self-confidence through working together for a common goal
• To give young people with fewer opportunities the possibility to take part in an international exchange and get to know different cultures