Multilateral exchange 'Future of Europe'
Key Action: KA1-Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: KA105-Youth mobility
Deutsches Jugendherbergswerk Hauptverband für Jugendwandern und Jugendherbergen e.V. (DJH-Hauptverband)
• Estonia/ Seijkleate Vennaskond
• Poland /MOPAD
• Latvia/ Rasio Perspektiva
• Russia/ Pskov State University
• Finland/ Sisu Youth
The German Youth Hostel Association (DJH Germany) hosted the first Future of Europe 2018 in Rostock-Warnemünde and Berlin. Young people from different European nations to come together and take part in an international youth exchange programme. The itinerary shall be created as a mixture of dialogue sessions (workshops), topic-related field visits in pskov and St.Petersburg, and some fun activities and time for sight seeing and making new friends.
• 5-7 days during the Hanseatic days (27. – 30.06.2019)
• Celebration of the 39.“International Hanseatic Day” in Pskov
• Content: “The Hanseatic League and Europe: “Coming together!”-also it will include relevant European issues of our days.